Client Service Manager A&T
- TMF Group
- Bogota, Colombia/ Mexico City, Mexico/San José - Santa Ana, Costa Rica
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 18 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Discover the role
As the Client Service Manager, you will be accountable for the overall Accounting and Tax delivery of the services for global clients. In this role you will act as a bridge between the global client and local offices by establishing proper governance structure to ensure quality, timeliness, accuracy of the service delivery resulting in constant increase of client satisfaction. You will be responsible to protect contracted revenue, review profitability, KPIs and suggest improvements, manage scope, change requests and respond to escalations.
The role will report into Client Service Director and will collaborate closely with the Market Practice Leaders for Accounting And Tax, Implementation and Onboarding Team, Internal Functions (Operations, Finance) and the Client Directors.
- Act as main client contact from TMF side for global clients and accountable for overall service delivery on Client Account.
- Understand the client contracts in detail (including scope and local delivery models).
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key contacts on Client Account.
- Accountable for quality of delivery (SLA performance).
- Manage escalations and cooperate with local offices and the client on corrective and execution plan.
- Participate, mainly as being in the loop, in the onboarding phase to ensure smooth transition to BAU phase.
- Ensure that the right documentation is in place and up to date when a client is transferred from the Implementation and Onboarding team to BAU phase.
- Set up reporting framework with the CST (Client Service Team) to manage properly governance process (internal and external performance meetings).
- Cooperate with CST to ensure that agreed documentation is produced and updated regularly by the local offices.
- Track and review contract performance.
- Manage CRN process - identify where changes to scope are required relating to existing service lines and location, then define, price and negotiate the necessary changes by gaining input from local teams and the relevant client contacts. Ensure all contractual and pricing changes are agreed and administered as necessary.
- Manage proactive initiatives to improve client satisfaction.
- Hold regular business reviews with the client.
- Hold regular calls with local offices to be up-to-date with delivery process, and potential issues – timely respond to challenges to proactively manage the cooperation with the client.
- Manage the annual contract review by ensuring the scope of the contract remains relevant in all areas both in terms of scope, volume and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting.
- Good understanding and knowledge of accounting principles; previous experience in Accounting & Tax field highly desirable.
- At least 6 years of total experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a client-facing environment, with a good track record of delivering services.
- Experience in basic Project Management principles; able to identify key deliverables/structure key activities into work assignments; plan timing and work, monitor progress; set priority /adjust appropriately to changing demands.
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing against a commercial contract – understands the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and definitions of scope as applied to pricing.
- Track record in managing complex BPO/Professional Services delivery on a regional or global basis.
- Experience of working in a global matrix environment, with geographically dispersed resources.
- Fluent, clear and concise in English written and oral communication.
- Self-organized with appropriate time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices.
- Able to travel internationally when required, meeting clients face to face.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Make an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Ready to put yourself on the map?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 16 Feb 2023 SA Pacific Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.