- Mazars Asia
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Not disclosed
- 18 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
About this position
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over countries.
We are currently seeking potential candidates working as Payroll Intern – Advisory services at Hanoi office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
The position will be responsible for efficient payroll, Personal Income Tax (“PIT”), compulsory insurance, labour, tax compliance service to clients from various industries. Candidates are expected to handling client’s assignments in relation to HR & payroll tasks as below:
- Perform monthly payroll calculation and other PIT/payroll-related tasks;
- Prepare PIT calculation, PIT monthly report, PIT annual finalization for local & expatriate staffs;
- Prepare and obtain tax codes, Social Insurance (“SI”) books, Health Insurance card;
- Carry out the procedures of SI with the authorities;
- Provide assistance in handling labour related-matters;
- Assist clients in the preparation of labour contract; and
- Deliver the assigned work with quality and timely deliverable.
- Final year student or Fresh graduated (being able to work full-time);
- Understanding of PIT and labour in Vietnam is an advantage;
- Experience in HR & payroll jobs is an advantage.
- Computer literacy and good command of English;
- Proficient oral and writing skills (Vietnamese & English);
- High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive; and
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
- Deadline: 31 December 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.