Business Analyst (Data Warehousing) - Senior Associate
- State Street.
- Hyderabad, India
- Not disclosed
- 18 Jan 2023
- 30 Jan 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Business analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
State Street Global Exchange’s “Data-as-a-Service” platform, Alpha (SM) core, lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Reporting to the Implementation Lead in Hyderabad, the Business Analyst is responsible for analysis leading to successful delivery of Alpha to clients.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or Accounting
- Sound knowledge and experience in a data architecture or data modeling role
- Experience in designing and implementing relational data models for a variety of data sets which include audit, time series, complex relationships, and high-volume
- Experience and understanding of system performance and profiling techniques of complex data model for storage and consumption
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions
- Demonstrate strong collaborative experience
- Good understanding of SDLC practices
- Working experience with any of the market Data warehousing products is considered a plus
- Strong SQL knowledge is a must.
- Exposure to the financial domain is considered a plus
- Experience in tools such as Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL
- External systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Rating agencies and Benchmark data providers
Key Attributes include:
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Brings a high level of energy with enthusiasm to generate excitement and motivate the team
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.