Finance/Accounting Graduates - Associate 2
- State Street.
- Toronto, Ontario/ Quincy, Massachusetts
- Not disclosed
- 18 Jan 2023
- 18 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
What you will be responsible for:
- Performs daily fund accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures.
- Generally reports to Supervisor or Manager.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years’ experience is preferred, but will accept strong new graduates.
- Finance or Accounting background accepted
- Foreign holiday schedule
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Flexibility to work late
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.