Internal Audit Executive
- ShineWing TY TEOH
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Competitive remuneration package
- 18 Jan 2023
- 18 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform outsourced internal audit works for listed companies and internal control review for potential IPO candidates and special projects.
- To conduct risk assessment for clients and propose mitigation plans.
- To prepare risk based internal audit plan.
- Design audit programs for audited area, and review team members’ work for accuracy.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of audited area and business controls.
- Understand client's business and operation, evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare internal audit reports with value added recommendations to client's Management and Audit Committee
- Facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services to client.
- Prepare, finalise audit report and table to Audit Committee Members.
- Degree in accounting and/or business, or related discipline with sufficient courses in accounting and auditing. CPA, CIA, CFE, CA(M).
- Minimum 1 years related field experience.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards such as IPPF will be an added advantage.
- Possess highly developed analytical skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Strong communication and written skill in English. (Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia or other languages would be an added advantage).
Candidate must be a Malaysian who is currently based in Malaysia only.