Invoice to Cash - Senior Process Associate - Italian – Hybrid Bucharest
- Genpact Romania
- Bucharest, Romania
- 17 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Inviting applications for the role of Invoice to Cash - Senior Process Associate - Italian – Hybrid Bucharest!
- Booking of Incoming Payments and allocating them to the invoices received
- Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received
- Debt collections
- Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
- Ensure order analysis and release in accordance with client’s requirements and cut off hours
- Perform customer account reconciliation
- Support ad hoc requests from Business groups and local units
- Provide required monthly reports
- Assist the Architect to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX (SARBANES OXLEY))
- Ensure Key Metric’s are met, and service is delivered to end users as expected
- Daily usage of client’s tools for the assigned activities
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Communicative level of Italian – C1, English – min B2
- Relevant domain experience
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage)
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.