Junior Tax Consultant M&A
- Deloitte Central Europe
- As per local standards
- 17 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
Who we are looking for
We are looking for new colleagues to be part of our tax M&A team. An ideal role for someone ambitious, with a strong desire for learning and development. No previous experience is necessary, we’ll help you gasp the tax M&A world quickly.
This would be a good opportunity to be exposed to complex projects, to be in touch with all taxes and to discover the insight of all industries. Be part of a diverse and experienced team with genuine development opportunities.
Besides being tax consultants, we are Formula 1 fans, animal lovers, travelers, hiking enthusiasts and Netflix marathoners and we are awaiting for a new colleague to complete the list or add a vote to the existing hobbies.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
- Graduates with an academic focus in, e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, Economical;
- Previous professional experience in finance or tax field is not required but would be an advantage;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities;
- Professional and pro-active approach to deliver high-quality work;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools.
As a Junior M&A Consultant, your most important responsibilities will include:
- Participation in due diligences projects;
- Proactively assist in delivering M&A tax projects for a wide variety of industries, by working in close cooperation with Senior Consultants, Managers and above;
- Assuring, together with the rest of the team, client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards;
What we offer
Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst)
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ADIT, CFF and other Tax certifications
Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
- monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips
Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.