Master Data Team Leader
- Bridgestone SSC in Poznań
- 17 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Finance manager
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Master Data Team Leader
- Type of work: Hybrid
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Full time
- Location: Poznań (Bridgestone SSC)
Bridgestone in Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (BSEMIA), headquartered in Zaventem (Belgium), is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a global leader providing sustainable mobility and advanced solutions.
In addition to our premium tire products, we offer a growing portfolio of tire-centric and mobility solutions. Together with our partners and guided by "Serving Society with Superior Quality”, that has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931, we are working to accelerate sustainable mobility innovations and solutions. Through innovative technology, we are committed to easier, safer, smoother and seamless mobility for our society and customers improving how people move, live, work and play .
Bridgestone also benefits from a significant retail network throughout the region – in fact our retail presence in the EMIA region is the largest in the tire industry. Through 17 distinct retail partners, we have around 3,500 outlets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa as well as around 2,500 outlets through our partner network in India. This network offers a selection of services, concepts and mobility solutions.
At Bridgestone we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we maintain with everyday drivers and this extensive retail network is one of the core reasons why.
In line with the “Bridgestone Essence”, our work environment is based on integrity and teamwork, where everyone can learn from each other and contribute with their own ideas in achieving the coming goals.
We want to hear from people who can take the challenge, unleash their creative potential and contribute to the company success demonstrating ownership, courage and agility. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work .
We are looking for a Master Data Team Leader reporting directly to the AP Manager. This is a local role, based in Poznań.
- Lead and guide MD team Manage priorities Act as key contact to all team members Contribute to the development and implementation of overall MD strategy
Ensure service delivery for all processes performed by the MD team meets performance/quality standards defined in service level agreements (SLA’s) Report on performance against performance/quality standards defined in SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to the AP Manager Ensure that departmental budget goals are met Report on any identified factors having impact on departmental budget execution to the AP Manager Advise the AP Manager on any issues or opportunities which might impact departmental performance and goals delivery
- Ensure MD process designs are consistent with best practice, instigating process improvement initiatives where appropriate Ensure MD policies, processes and operating procedures are clearly defined, up-to-date and documented Analyze complex problems and make decisions in a timely manner
- Ensure all processes performed by the MD team comply with business standards and policies Remain up to date with new developments of MD process requirements and ensure adherence to these requirements throughout the reporting line and the implementation of respective internal controls in the business Analyze and make recommendations with respect to important MD process issues and communicate with / educate stakeholders with regards to meeting MD process requirements Ensure the effective application of agreed control procedures Ensure all staff maintain appropriate standards of technical competence
- Day-to-day management and coordination of MD team resources Efficiently delegate issues to the MD team members Coaching and supervising MD team members Actively support projects with his knowledge and expertise or acts as an Project Manager properly planning the project, executing and closing. Coordinates team based training, personnel forecasting, peer appraisal, identification of non-monetary awards and gathering of team performance statistics
MD process responsibilities
Timely and accurate processing of the complex Customer, Vendor, GL, CC, IO, Material Master Data queries Ensures the MD changes are provided according to existing procedures and standard requirements Takes active role in procedure amendments in case of process changes and procedure incorrectness Prepares Master Data reports, share the analyse output and take actions to implement conclusions Acts as an Subject Matter Expert in all MD related topics
Minimum 4+ years of work experience in Master Data Management process Strong operational team management and leadership skills Builds relationships between teams, reporting lines and matrix structures Has the capacity to analyze complex problems and makes decisions in a timely manner Adapts to changing objectives and priorities Focuses on operational excellence and on people management Has strong communication and conflict resolution skills Strongly result oriented Can take initiatives and defend them efficiently so that they can be implemented Strong knowledge of MD processes and systems Strong team management skills, able to motivate and empower team members Ability to explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner Is able to manage MD processes to deliver required results Fluent English
Why should you apply?
- You never stop learning. You will have the possibility to develop yourself via our Learning Management System that is also connected to LinkedIn Learning You will have the opportunity to i.e. Smartworking (max. 3 days a week in Home Office) We offer you attractive Benefits from sharing the costs of sports activities to day off on Christmas Eve You will have the opportunity to participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities We are passionate about our people and want to offer them the opportunity to develop and grow You will have the opportunity to experience a dynamic and challenging environment and work on different and innovative projects You will work in a healthy and safety environment, as safety is a key priority area in Bridgestone