Junior Financial Accountant
- RSM Ireland
- Dublin (City), Leinster (IE)
- Salary DOE
- 17 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant
- Contract type
- Full time
Junior Financial Accountant – RSM Ireland
About RSM Ireland
RSM are one of the top ten firms in Ireland specialising in providing audit, tax, and consulting services. We are part of the RSM International network with member firms in 123 countries, over 51,000 staff and 860 offices. When you join RSM you’ll have a world of opportunity to build the career you want. It’s your future. Own it at RSM.
Our clients range from growth-focused entrepreneurial businesses through to leading multi-national organisations across many sectors and operating nationally and across borders.
At RSM Ireland, all our roles are hybrid working opportunities.
RSM have a new opportunity for a dynamic finance professional to join our Business Operations team. This role may suit a candidate who is part qualified, or an experienced accounts assistant/accounts technician looking to expand their knowledge and career. The role offers a genuine opportunity for a challenging, rewarding and progressive career in a growing firm with global reach.
Reporting directly into the Finance Team Lead, the successful candidate will have responsibility across a number of areas, including:
- Accounts payable - to include invoice processing, disbursement postings, payment runs, supplier reconciliations and management of firm credit card expenditure.
- Accounts receivable - to include processing and allocation of customer payments, receipts reporting to business units, issuing of client statements and point of contact for clients with account queries.
- Assisting the management accountant with the preparation of month end management reporting, business unit performance reporting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations and statutory audit requirements.
- Assisting RSM’s customers, suppliers and staff with general finance queries as required.
- Working with the wider finance team to deliver the finance strategy and annual action plan.
- Supporting the delivery of ad-hoc finance and business operations initiatives and projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- No formal qualification required however relevant education history an advantage;
- Team player with the ability to work as part of the core finance team, delivering accountability, collaboration, leadership and influencing as required;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills;
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office products and particularly strong experience in Excel.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
RSM is an equal opportunity employer.