IFDS - Senior Associate - Registrations
- State Street
- Dublin 2, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Main purpose of role:
As a Senior Associate in the IFDS Registration team’s your primary role is to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of AML / KYC services to all stakeholders. The role supports the business in the timely and accurate delivery of the end to end AML / KYC process for onboarding new customers / accounts, completion of periodic reviews and event driven reviews of existing customers / accounts to comply with IFDS's AML Policy and Standards.
- Monitor and manage the team workload, setting up priorities to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Encourage the team to ensure there are timely escalation of AML concerns, suspicious activity or any corporate policy breaches.
- Support ad hoc and/ or strategic projects as required.
- Demonstrate commitment to AML risk excellence through the timely and accurate completion of IFDS’s AML/KYC due diligence requirements, including for periodic / event driven reviews.
- Maintain role-specific knowledge of the current anti-money laundering and financial crime risks and issues through completion of the annual AML training.
- Ensure that specialist knowledge relating to the team is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends.
- Participate in data review, including checking and sign-off of work, where controls require Senior Associate sign-off.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree qualified in English, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in Financial Services
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in AML / KYC client on boarding / periodic reviews or compliance function
- Team leadership experience: 1-2years is an asset (performance and workload management, staff recruitment, leading team meetings and 1-to-1s, setting KPIs)