- Msida, MT, MSD 1751
- Competitive remuneration package
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to strengthen further our finance team, whose main responsibility will be to support the daily accounting operations of EY. Among other duties, the Finance officer will be expected to carry out the following:
Your Key Responsibilities
- General book-keeping.
- Day to day operational tasks.
- Handling payables and liaising with suppliers as required.
- Handling receivables and liaising with customers as required.
- Coordinating internal approval processes.
- Preparation of reports and reconciliations as may be required.
- Other administrative and accounting duties and related tasks as required.
- Ability to take ownership and work on own initiative under minimal supervision and in a team.
- Motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised and have attention to detail.
- Good multitasking and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed Bachelor of Commerce / AAT qualification or are pursuing ACCA. Work experience in an accounting department will be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
We provide attractive salaries, excellent benefits and reward you for your performance. You will also be given full training and the opportunity to undertake industry recognised professional qualifications. As an investor in people, we will provide:
Support and coaching from some fantastic colleagues
Opportunities to quickly progress your career
Flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY also offers multitude of learning resources including the possibility to pursue an accredited Tech MBA program through self-paced learning
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.