Transfer Pricing Manager
- Mazars Asia
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About this position
We are looking for experienced talent in Transfer Pricing with a commitment to the quality and integrity of Mazars tax methodology and thorough quality control that applied to every client engagement. To carry the Mazars values, leadership and maintain productive relationship with clients, other team members and the relevant authorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high level of Transfer Pricing consultancy and international tax related matters;
- Analyze client’s financial situations and related party transactions;
- Perform market analysis to obtain comparable companies or prices to establish a benchmark for client’s profit/ price setting;
- Lead a team to work with peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Malaysia and globally;
- Drive the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly;
- Develop the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports;
- Actively involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required;
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models;
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation;
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines;
- Participate in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing issues;
- Cooperate with regional and global Mazars Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters;
- In charge in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments.
- Minimum Degree in Finance / Accounting or any relevant field.
- 5-8 years in transfer pricing or tax relevant experiences.
- Prefer full or partial member in any relevant professional bodies.
- Team player with excellent communication and people management / development skills.
- Strong knowledge of Malaysia and international Tax Laws
- Solid analytical and technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Malaysia and global Transfer Pricing rules
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Lead the team to work in a fast-moving and pressing deadline environment
- Able to provide useful and timely feedback to staff, and keep management informed of progress and issues
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.