Audit Senior (PG Office)
- Mazars Asia
- Penang, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About this position
Looking for a career move? Mazars, the smart choice.
To experienced auditors who are looking for a collaborative work environment that creates shared values, you are welcome to join us and build an expansion of your audit & assurance career at Mazars.
Work in our close-knitted audit team and experience the diverse opportunities will equip you with technical and soft skills for success.
You will receive on-going cutting-edge learning & training opportunities, and working in an environment that encourages innovative ideas and empowerment to bring out your best potential.
An Audit Senior will perform and supervise aspects of the engagements for all the clients, responsible for conducting audits related, risk assessments and training of Auditors and to be able to formulate audit approaches to areas assigned to review as well as potential solutions for remediation.
- Audit Planning
- Audit Execution
- Audit Fieldwork
- Audit Reporting
Requirements for the Role:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Accounting Professional Qualification or any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of audit and relevant experiences.
- Ability to drive for client service excellence
- Excellent communication and people management
- High literacy of office applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.