Audit Associate (PG Office)
- Mazars Asia
- Penang, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Embarking your career journey with us means:
- Reveal your potentials from hands-on experience
- Receive learning & training via cutting-edge technology platform and day-to-day hands-on learning experience to develop transferable skills for success.
- Pave your own career path with passion.
We are inviting interested candidates who are snowball-learner, creative implementers and resource investigators to join our audit team and grow your professional experience with us.
As an Audit Associate, you will assist in mind-provoking assurance service assignments, preparing tax auditing, perform financial auditing & financial budget analysis.
Audit Associate requirements:
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Competent written and spoken English language communication
- Possess analytical, critical thinking and report-writing skills
- High literacy in office application (Microsoft Word, Excel and etc)
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.