AP Travel & Expense Analyst
- Bucharest (County)
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
The AP Travel and Expense Analyst is responsible for performing accounting and administrative tasks related to efficient and timely processing of all Travel and Expense reports. In connection with this role, the analyst will also process credit card applications, system maintenance, and customer support of the T&E Credit Card program. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to employee reimbursements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system;
- Follow up on all open, approved, and rejected expense reports over 90 days old;
- Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Cameron policies and procedure;
- Provide copies of expense reports for all companies within Cameron Group for internal/external audits when require;
- Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures;
- Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy;
- Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquirie;
- Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes, and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed ;
- Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to the AP management team in a timely manner;
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage;
- Ensure strict compliance with SO;
- Perform special projects or other tasks as require;
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2+ years of finance and accounting experience in a multinational company/shared service center with emphasis on processing travel and expense report;
- 1+ years of SAP or other ERP system application;
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face-paced environment ;
- Adaptable to learning new software applications;
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skill;
- Language requirements: Fluent in English (comprehension, written, and speech). Another language is a plus;
- A disciplined self-starter with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
- Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedure;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal error;
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees;
- Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
- Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry.
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.