- YC Yau & Co.
- Desa Pandan, Kuala Lumpur/ Jalan Kampar, Sentul, Kuala Lumpur
- Up to MYR30,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- 16 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
You will need to have a keen interest to hone your skills as an accountant.
- Have a desire to specialize as an auditor or accountant with a focus on assurance related services, e.g., due diligence, forensic investigations, compliance and etc.
- You should have a strong understanding of accounting and auditing concepts, deep interest in advancing your knowledge and experience, have a genuine interest in servicing clients, able to adopt practical approaches from theoretical frameworks and should have an open mind towards learning.
- Having a strong knowledge on how an audit is carried out is preferred, regardless on-the-job training will be provided.
- Must be able to work in Malaysia, employment visas unfortunately WILL NOT be provided.
- It is recommended to have an education which is related to accountancy, e.g. a Bachelor of Accountancy or similar background is encouraged.
A typical audit consists of planning, execution, finalization and archive, you will handle part or all of these tasks.
- You will lead simple engagements, sometimes with juniors, or follow a senior colleague who will lead more complex engagement.
- You will need to identify suitable procedures to carry out, discuss your findings with clients, report directly to your reporting superior, and other relevant tasks.
- Your work day will require the use of a computer
- you should have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- As an up-and-coming professional accountant, you will get to work with experts who worked with the biggest names in the industry, including those who worked with the Big 4/ International Firms.
- You will be trained to have a strong foundation in carrying out assurance related procedures, and become a professional in the auditing industry.
- You will also get to work with warm and friendly colleagues which will guide you into the industry.
Annual Leave, EPF/ SOCSO/ PCB, Annual Bonus, Training, Study Leave, Examination Fees for Professional Paper, Structured Career Path, Flexible Working Hours for Confirmed Staff, WFH arrangement subject to Terms and Conditions.