Intern - Tax CSG (2023 intake)
- PwC Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur
- Competitive salary
- 13 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
At certain point of your studies you are making decisions about your future career considering all kinds of information, listening to friends and close people, but there is nothing like your own experience. An internship at PwC not only offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence, but also to work on client projects that give you insight into who we are and what we do whether for our clients, the economy, or the wider community. Working alongside specialists in your chosen business area, you’ll be a valued member of the team, with graduate level responsibility. You’ll be assigned to client projects to develop your understanding of what we really do and you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer groups. Whichever business area you choose, we’re sure you’ll find this a worthwhile investment of your time. Be it the clients; the people; the networks; or the social events, you’ll be surprised at the skills you’ll develop and how much you’ll learn. Opportunity is at the heart of a career at PwC and our Internship offers just that.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- In order to succeed, you need to be creative and analytical; dynamic and collaborative; a strategic thinker and possess a consistent passion to learn.
- Participate in select phases of tax compliance engagements.
- Participate in select projects; demonstrate creative thinking and individual initiative.
- Contribute to collaborative teamwork, through working effectively as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Minimum Academic Requirement: Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Can join us for 4 - 6 months internship
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good leadership skills and demonstrate resilience
- Demonstrate ability to build meaningful relationships
- Able to demonstrate analytical thinking and business acumen
Additional application instructions
- Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.