Intern - Assurance, Forensic & Integrity Services (Fraud & Investigation) (3-6 months)
- Singapore, SGP
- Not disclosed
- 13 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Forensic accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Your key responsibilities
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Skills and attributes for success
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues.
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment
To qualify for the role, you must have the following
- Current undergraduate in Accounting
- High performers with strong academic record
- Ability to work in an independent environment as well as part of a team in day-to-day project activities
- Result-oriented with an ability to interpret facts/figures and summarize findings
- Report writing skills to convey factual findings in a well-structured report
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box
- Professional, analytical and logical, and with a high level of organizational ability and an attention to details
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the complete set of the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume (Please indicate your window of availability for internship and if this would count toward school’s endorsed internship programme)
- Latest university transcript
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.