Finance Graduate / Part-qualified Accountant
- Galway (County), Connacht (IE)
- 13 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Contract type
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
This 9 month placement role is for a recent graduate / part qualified accountant with an interest in pursuing a career in Finance. The individual will support a growing Finance Team within a Large IT Multinational. This is a contractor position which will allow a Graduate to develop, learn new skills and take on responsibility in financial accounting/reporting. This is an excellent opportunity to gain practical work experience in a vibrant Finance Dept. and gain exposure to multiple areas of the business. The role will be based out of our Galway office, but offers the flexibility of a hybrid working option.
The role includes:
- Responsible for preparation of accounting entries in line with US GAAP.
- General ledger/Month end close process
- Financial reporting – working closely with various teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial statements.
- Support Management reporting with analysis/reconciliation of large volumes of data.
- Internal and External Audit support.
- SOX compliance/maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring all monthly general ledger reconciliations are completed.
- Assist with Process Improvements.
Experience and Requirements:
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or CPA).
- Strong experience in Excel required / Comfortable in dealing with large volumes of data/Strong Data Analytical skills
- Comfortable within a changing environment, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Fluency in a second Language is beneficial.
- Good communication skills
- Strong time management skills and works on critical items with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to work closely within growing Finance team and with Cross functional stakeholders.