R2R (GL) Junior Specialist
- TMF Group
- Katowice, Poland
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 12 Jan 2023
- 12 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
As a Junior Specialist you will be responsible for variety of R2R (GL) tasks. You will support R2R process in Internal Finance Department. You will have an opportunity to gain more complex knowledge and experience in R2R area.
At this role you will have possibility to work partially remotely.
- Receive and review invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Ensure bookkeeping is compliant with group accounting policies and procedures
- Process invoices according to defined procedures in ERP system
- Support activities related to Internal Controls and Audits
- Accurately and timely perform all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Student/University Degree (Finance and Accounting or Economics) is necessary
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- Experience in similar position would be an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Proactive attitude and orientation on problem solving
Working at TMF Group offers
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card)
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Access to a language platform with 12 different languages to learn
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Opportunity to take part in charity projects
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 28 Feb 2023 Central European Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.