Manager Finance and Grants Reporting
- Interactive Research and Development
- Korangi Creek Road, Karachi - Pakistan
- 200,000 - 275,000
- 12 Jan 2023
- 12 Feb 2023
- Healthcare, Not for profit / charity
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager
POSITION CODE: HRD-PC/SD-445
JOB GRADE TITLE: Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Finance
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Open Ended
The incumbent will be responsible for managing and overseeing all the Financial Planning, Grant Reporting, and related financial responsibilities of the Organization.
• Grants Management & financial reporting to the Grantors’/ program teams, ensuring compliance with contractual obligations.
• Closely work with the Grant Management Office / Program Teams in developing the budgets and new grant applications.
• Oversee filing and record-keeping system for all financial statements and company documents ensuring compliance with local regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for timely invoicing to Grantors enabling timely follow-up & disbursement of whole or tranche(s) of grants to be received by the organization.
• Liaise with other Group Companies for timely grant reporting to Grantors.
• Develop scorecards and dashboards and work with relevant cross-departmental colleagues to identify methods to collect and analyze such indicators.
• Prepare forecasts and budgets and submission within the Program requirements /Grantor deadlines.
• Indirect cost reporting to management periodically.
• Providing training, advice, and support to departments and teams.
• Support line manager with assigned financial tasks.
• Attend to any other tasks which the supervisor may assign.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSA)
- Master’s in Finance and Accounting or relevant certification CA/ACCA/ICMA/CIMA
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Strong Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Knowledge of accounting software, QuickBooks will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of excel and ability to analyze data
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical abilities
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office