- Healy Consultants Group Pte Ltd
- Singapore and Dubai
- up to S$4,000
- 12 Jan 2023
- 12 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship, Newly qualified, Qualified accountant
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore and Dubai office is expanding, and we need a quality candidate to assist our Financial Controller. Your daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing support to the Accounts department .
- Taking responsibility for Healy Consultants Group PLC management accounts, including accurate data input into MYOB and preparing monthly expenses analysis.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual Government reporting.
- Co-ordinating with local and overseas suppliers to ensure outstanding fee invoices are received in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements.
- Assisting multi-national Clients’ timely accurately and completely discharge their annual legal, accounting and tax obligations.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Has professional experience of at least 2 years, preferably with a single employer.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Certification or Diploma in accounting or finance or a related field from a quality university.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Being multilingual will be considered an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$2,800 to SG$4,000, depending on experience.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced and successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore and Dubai office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- Learning about international accounting and tax, as you work on multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 2 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.