Senior Accountant - Investor Solutions
- Pasig City, Philippines
- Not disclosed
- 11 Jan 2023
- 11 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Tired of your daily grind and looking for more opportunities to grow in the accounting field?
Be part of a team of goal driven individuals and build an environment of collaborative relationships, focused on delivering consistent results by planning and prioritizing to meet work commitments. Your role will be critical in the review and/or preparation of all reporting requirements such as but not limited to financial statements, working papers/ management accounts, partner statements and ad-hoc client deliverable.
- Responsible for the review of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc service requests for funds and/or corporate clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
- Acquire knowledge and to become SME's of designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements.
- Proactively seeks adequate training, feedback and support in both technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Assist in the development of the technical competencies of Accountants and Junior Accountants through providing feedback on their deliverables.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits cluster client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- Graduate of accounting or any business-related course with 4+ years relevant accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant qualification
- At least one (1) year supervisory experience
- Experience with managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience in managing staff and/or conducting appraisals
- Actual work experience in the preparation and/or review of working paper files, financial statements with disclosures and other financial information
- Intermediate Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions
- Experience in e-mail, word processing and video conferencing applications such as Microsoft Office
- Effective written and advanced verbal communication skills
- Experience in using accounting software (Investran software is desired)
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first two months of employment
Nice to have
- Experience working in Financial Services or Shared Services office environment.
- Experience working in a multinational office environment.
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad.
- University Degree in Accountancy and other accounting-related courses.
Our current work setup is Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office at least 2 to 3 days a week and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps). To speed up your application please have your government IDs ready.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.