Finance Team Lead-European MNC
- APAC Michael Page
- S$105000 - S$120000 per annum
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- JN -112022-5850195
- Gege He
- Job role
- Finance business partner, Finance manager
- Property and construction
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
As a finance team lead of the plant, you will be responsible for management reporting, financial accounting, budgeting & forecasting, variances & performance analysis and tax matters.
As one of the main players in the materials market, our client has more than 45 factories and sales offices worldwide. The company believes trust, individual development and responsibility are key to the success of the company. They are now welcoming a finance professional to support the full spectrum of finance for their plant in Singapore. It is an exciting opportunity for candidate who wishes to develop job scope and make a real difference on business by leveraging analytical skills.
- Analysing financial and business operational information and perform meaningful analysis on the variances and performance against planned budget and prior periods.
- Performing monthly forecasting of the cash flow and financial figures of the Company, as well as involved in the yearly budgeting process.
- Performing quarterly review of transfer pricing calculation as a large portion of sales are arising from inter-company sales.
- Being the contact point with both internal stakeholders (management, inter-companies, various business units) and external stakeholders (bankers, auditors, tax consultants, government authorities etc).
- Involving in various financial projects such as review of internal controls and procedures as part of risk management, integrated reporting and other projects (transfer pricing, license fee, warehouse solution implementation etc) whenever necessary.
- A bachelor's degree in accountancy, preferably with 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in commercial and audit.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification.
- Strong accounting knowledge and analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft applications, i.e. Excel, Powerpoint.
- Great team player and ability to work independently when necessary.
- Willing to travel to West Location.
The successful candidate can expect to join a dynamic team with structured training to develop skillsets.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gege He on +65 6416 9894.