- Michael Page
- Kent, Maidstone
- £75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus potential
- 10 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5895188
- Paul Urquhart
- Job role
- Group accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Superb opportunity to join rapidly expanding and ambitious PE backed firm in Mid Kent as Group Accountant. You will support the Group FC and CFO.
This is a key role that will get involved in all aspects of the Group finances both in the UK and internationally.
My client is a Private Equity Backed services company based in Mid Kent. They are looking for somebody to be a key part of their business which has ambitions to grow significantly both by acquisition and organically.
As Group Accountant you will report directly to the Group FC and you will play a vital role in delivering growth to the company by using you already-excellent accounting, organisation and problem-solving skills.
You will get involved in all aspects of the Group finances both in the UK and internationally. and you will take ownership of the following areas:
- Delivery of the monthly consolidated Group Reports
- Supporting the CFO and Group FC
- Managing and forecasting cash flows, including cash pooling and FX exposure
- Managing the annual Group audit, statutory accounts preparation and tax returns
- Managing Head Office recharges and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist the CFO/Group Financial Controller with transfer pricing/tax and cash pooling alongside the external tax advisors.
The successful candidate for this Group Accountant role will likely meet the following criteria:
- Fully Qualified - ACA, ACCA with suitable experience in a similar role
- Have experience of consolidation of multiple entities including those in different currencies
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and take responsibility for delivering to timescales
- Attention to detail and ability to drill down on numbers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, tactical and operational thinker
The role is based in Mid Kent and on average 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home will be required.
- Basic salary of £70-90,000 depending on experience
- Bonus potential
- Flexible working - 3 days per week from home on average
- Income Protection
- Medical Scheme