- Michael Page
- Somerset, Bath
- £25000 - £32000 per annum
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -042022-5589937
- Callum Panton
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Join an expanding Audit team based out of a leading independent firm in Bath. Develop close relationships with a varied portfolio of Audit clients
The client is a leading independent accountancy firm in the heart of Bath. Join a close knit office environment which puts customer satisfaction at the heart of everything they do. The firm have a long and established track record of advising aspirations business owners, individuals and their families.
- To work on audit assignments, including audit planning and testing at client sites or in our offices.
- To assist with the completion of audit files.
- Liaison with clients before, during and after audit fieldwork.
- To assist in drafting statutory accounts for audit.
- To work on ad hoc audit related assignments, such as grant audits, Solicitors Accounts Rules reports and ARLA.
- To raise the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other.
- Assisting with administration tasks as needed, including telephone answering, dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting the accounts and tax departments as needed.
The firm is looking for candidates who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. They want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. They are looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
- AAT or equivalent qualifications.
- ACA/ACCA Part Qual is desired but not essential.
- At least 1 year of practice experience.
- Competitive Salary up to £32,000
- The client are happy to consider flexible hours for this position and currently offer hybrid working.
- 22 days annual leave
- Flexi time and toil available
- Pension contributions
- Clear careers progression
If this role is of interest please contact Callum Panton at Michael Page 07977092279.