Associate - Corporate Advisory
- BDO Singapore
- Singapore, SG
- Competitive salary
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
- Corporate Reorganisation/Restructuring
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments
- Valuing businesses in diverse sectors
- Valuating intellectual property like trademarks, patents portfolio and customer relationships
- Valuing complex financial instruments like preference shares, options and convertible notes
- Financial due diligence and transaction support
- Business planning and decision support
- Feasibility Assessment
- Financial Modelling and model review
- Dispute advisory and damages/loss quantifications
- Financial due diligence or other transaction support related assignments.
- Analyse historical financial data and perform industry research.
- Assist with market research on comparable companies and comparable transactions for valuation assignments.
- Preparing pitchbooks, info memo and materials for mergers & acquisitions
- Build financial models and participate in various valuation assignments
- Contribute to business development initiatives such as webinars or outreach events.
- Assist with practice development initiatives
- The opportunity to work directly with executive directors
- Degree in Accountancy; professional accounting qualifications or finance-related discipline.
- Internship experience in the relevant areas will be an added advantage.
- Sound analytical and report writing skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Financial modelling skillsets are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.