Financial Accountant - Financial Services Advisory
- Grant Thornton Ireland
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firm. With over 1,350 people in 7 offices across Ireland and 53,000 located in over 130 countries around the world, we bring you the local knowledge, national expertise and global presence to help you and your business succeed – wherever you’re located. We deliver solutions to all business challenges. Clients choose us because the breadth of financial and business services they need is available, delivered innovatively and always to the highest standards. At Grant Thornton we are committed to long term relationships.
Grant Thornton operate from offices in Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Kildare, Limerick and Longford.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Finance Services team. The role is broad and will allow the individual get excellent experience in a wide variety of areas across the finance function.
The individual will be based in our Cork office but will provide support to the Partners and management across our 7 offices.
Key roles include:
- Timely preparation the monthly service line reporting, ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of Vat / VIES returns
- Preparation of client, service line and office profitability
- Assisting in the budgeting process
- Preparation of adhoc reports and analytics
- Participating in team collaboration and finance transformation activities
- Newly qualified accountant ACA / ACCA/ CIMA / CPA
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work / collaborate with team
- Positive energy and attitude with desire to drive change
- Ability to work in fast paced environment managing multiple tasks / timelines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.