EY Ford Rhodes: Manager - Audit
- Competitive remuneration package
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Manager - Audit
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Working at EY as a Manager you will acquire the experience and skill set necessary to become a leader of the future whilst delivering high quality and efficient audits and projects. We offer you the opportunity to get acquainted with a large variety of clients, most of them are well established brands with an international reach.
EY has invested heavily in data analysis tools that support the auditors in their day-to-day life. This reduces the level of manual testing and allows us to carry out audits much more efficiently.
As a Manager Audit at EY, your job will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect financial markets.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute the audit process effectively with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Implement fieldwork on clients sites and liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process;
- Coach other less experienced colleagues, provide them with on-the-job training, develop their familiarity with our audit methodology and review their work for sign off by the Manager/Senior Manager;
- Identify areas that require improvement in the clients business processes and define possible recommendations:
- Act as a role model and contribute to effective team work.
- You are a qualified CA/ACCA and have 2 to 3 years external audit experience post articles in Big 3;
- Since you are client oriented, it is necessary to have excellent communication skills: you write reports effortlessly, are not afraid to call things into question and are able to give presentations confidently;
- You have an analytical mindset and understand how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data;
- You are a team player and have great coaching skills;
- You have an interest in looking for innovative solutions and working in an increasingly digital audit environment;
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.