EY Cairo Strategy and Transactions - Valuation, Modelling & Economics Graduate Program
- Not disclosed
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable, Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- EY Cairo Strategy and Transactions - Valuation, Modelling & Economics Graduate Program
Location: Cairo, Egypt
An exceptional career with a strong purpose.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? Our extraordinary Strategy and Transactions people are helping to shape the future.
Strategy and Transactions (SaT)
EY Strategy and Transactions teams work with clients to navigate complexity by helping them to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. With global connectivity and scale, EY Strategy and Transactions teams help clients drive corporate, capital, transaction and turnaround strategies through to execution, supporting fast-track value creation in all types of market environments. EY Strategy and Transactions teams help support the flow of capital across borders and help bring new products and innovation to market. In doing so, EY Strategy and Transactions teams help clients to build a better working world by fostering long-term value.
What is an EY Graduate Program?
If you’ve graduated from university, or will do soon, our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You’ll be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We’ll help you develop the things you’re naturally good at and learn new skills for your career, too.
Your key responsibilities
As part of Strategy and Transactions, you advise on strategies to raise, invest, optimize and preserve capital. Our teams bring together transaction professionals across competence areas, sectors and geographies to help our clients achieve their objectives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Commercial acumen
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Political Science, Engineering, or any Technology related degree
- Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their master’s directly after completing their bachelor’s degree.
- Available to start full-time job in September 2022
- Egyptian nationals will only be considered
What we look for
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in finance and transactions. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in finance, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in the MENA region
- Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
- Step 1: Apply
- Step 2: Test
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
- Step 4: Attend
- Step 5: Receive
Join us in building a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.