- Michael Page
- Bath, Somerset
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 09 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -042022-5421107
- Callum Panton
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Work on a varied portfolio of company accounts for LTDs, Sole Traders and Partnerships. Be in charge of a team providing advice and support to more junior members.
Join a leading independent firm based in the heart of Bath. Exemplary client service is at the heart of everything they do.They have a proven track record of creating bespoke solutions for aspirations business owners, individuals and their families.
- Preparing annual company accounts for LTD Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Undertaking audit work (approximately 1/3rd of the role will be audit-based)
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns
- Preparing VAT and providing book-keeping for clients where required.
- Being confident in providing support and advice to our clients.
- Mentoring and advising more junior members of the team.
- Clear accountancy practice experience
- ACA/ACCA/AAT or QBE
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in Microsoft office
- Managerial experience is prefered but not mandatory
- Being able to deal with changing priorities, deadlines and circumstances, willing to work with others.
- Organised, methodical and detail conscious.
- Highly competitive base salary up to 45k
- Free car parking
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Career progression
- Supportive working environment
- Hybrid Working
If this role is of interest please contact Callum Panton at Michael Page onf 07977092279.