Financial Reporting Manager/ Assistant Manager
- UTSB Management Sdn Bhd
- Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- Up to RM9,000 per annum + benefits
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Finance manager
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, IT/Telecoms, Management consultancy
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER
- For compliance and analytical reporting, the timely and accurate preparation and completion of management accounts, group consolidation, statutory financial statements and various management reports for both internal and external purposes.
- Oversee the group and entity external audits annually. Liaise with external auditors on impairment assessment, review of accounting treatment and internal controls until completion of an audit.
- Review financial reports of investee entities.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax estimates, review of corporate tax returns, respond to queries in relation to corporate, service and withholding tax matters and ensure compliance with respective tax requirements such as transfer pricing and indirect tax compliance.
- Preparation of group and entity-level budgets and forecasts with variance analysis.
- Liaising with internal and external parties i.e. company secretary, treasurer, and regulatory authorities and ensuring compliance with all matters relating to regulatory requirements.
- Participate in operational matters such as maintenance of sufficient working capital, fund management, payments and insurance renewals.
- Continuous improvement initiatives for accounting procedures and operational matters.
- Undertake various ad-hoc assignments, analysis reporting and liaise with internal and external parties on financial queries.
- A university graduate in accounting and finance and/or a member of a recognized professional body such as MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting standards and group consolidation.
- Audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Analytical, good data presentation skills.
- Energetic, meticulous, result oriented, fast learner and hands-on.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint; SAP or CODA experience is an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.