- BDO Solutions Ltd
- Mauritius (MU)
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- 09 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients’ books and records.
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Active engagement in gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Identify and understand clients’ needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- Part ACA/ACCA qualified
- With 0 – 2 years of experience Audit and/ or Accounting
- Experience in Offshore Sector is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP/GAAS, IFRS and/or International Accounting Standards as required