Junior IT Auditor
- Not disclosed
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
IT Auditor (m/f)
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an IT Risk & Assurance professional within the IT Audit team, you will be working closely with both internal and external clients and help them in a diversified portfolio of engagement types. A significant component of your work will be to support the Financial Audit as a member of integrated audit teams with IT related audit work, including evaluation of a client’s IT environment, testing of IT controls and data analytics. Your work will also include providing advisory services to a broad range of clients, in areas such as cybersecurity, IT strategy, business continuity planning, IT Governance and IT service management, information systems requirements analysis, and technology-related regulatory compliance.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Have a university degree or equivalent certification, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other appropriate academic majors
- Have interest in process and system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organization to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
- Be organized but also flexible, and able to tackle several challenges and manage several tasks
- Be proactive, eager to learn and grow, and with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.