Assistant Manager, Fund Services
- Intertrust Group
- Sydney, Australia
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
The Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. You will be part of a growing team to provide professional accounting services for a portfolio of funds.
- Execute fund administration services for our real estate fund clients
- Coordinates with the Compliance team and clients for the completion of KYC, to prepare the Client Acceptance/Regular review Documentations, and to ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Reviews documents received and conducts briefing on commencement of services
- Reviews reconciliation of the full books of accounts of real estate funds and their SPVs
- Assists in the review for annual audits of real estate funds
- Preparation and/or review of annual statutory/special purpose financial statements for the funds and their SPVs
- Reviews and approves all subscriptions, redemptions and transfers of the holders of the funds
- Reviews all investor communication statements to the holders of the funds
- Australian recognized qualification in accounting/finance/economics or other similar disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in fund administration
- Previous experience in Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- Knowledge of different types of investment products
- Client management skills and relationship management experience
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good planning and organizational skills
About us – why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.