Accountant - Hedge Fund
- Pasig City, Philippines
- Not disclosed
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- To provide and ensure timely and high-quality service and deliverables to the cluster clients for funds and/or corporate clients allocated to you on a regular basis.
- Concentrates on delivering consistent results by focusing mainly on the preparation of core processes, (but not limited to) mid to high complex ad hoc and all other client requirements. Performs self and peer review (as needed) of core processes as part of self-development to achieve growth and overcome work challenges.
- This entails assisting in all reporting requirements, such as but not limited to financial statements, Administrator NAV packages, and ad-hoc client deliverables.
- To assist in various accounting and administration processes and conduct all work in accordance with IQ-EQ Philippines Inc.'s policies and procedures.
- Graduate of accounting, finance, economics, or any business-related course
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience within the financial services industry. Middle-office experience working with hedge funds is preferred.
- Actual work experience on hedge funds
- General knowledge of and familiarity with financial instruments (i.e. equities, fixed income, options, swaps, futures, foreign exchange) within both domestic and global securities markets
- Experience with managing service operations and client deliverables.
- Experience in managing staff and/or conducting appraisals.
- Advanced Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookup, “if” and other similar functions.
- Amenable to work in a Night Shift schedule (7:00 PM to 4:00 AM).
- Must be willing to attend onsite training and onboarding for the first three months of employment.
- This position is only open to Philippine citizens.
Nice to have:
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including client relationship management
- Strong working knowledge of hedge fund
- Hard-working, dedicated, punctual, and personable
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
Our current work setup is 70% (WFH) - 30% (Onsite) Hybrid Work from Home wherein you need to be in the office for 6 days a month and the rest is WFH. To qualify you must have a stable internet connection (DSL/Fiber with at least 25mbps).
To expedite the process of your application please have your government ID's ready.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.