Management Accountant Intercompany
- Bucharest (County)
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
We are hiring talented Management Accountants Intercompany to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role, you will be responsible for day to day and month end close accounting support for Cameron entities.
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities;
- Support the day-to-day accounting requirements;
- Balance sheet account review, reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes;
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc;
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements;
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts;
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies;
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis;
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis;
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- Three (3)+ years strong computer experience MS Office;
- Strong Excel skills;
- SAP experience or other ERP system application;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail and accuracy. Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach. Ability to prioritize issues;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written;
- Additional Languages.
What we can offer:
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location (Afi Bussines Park 4-5, close to Politehnica metro station);
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Feel free to apply here!