Executive Assistant - Global Accounting KPO
- Bani Park, Jaipur, India
- Up to ₹1,92,000 + performance-related bonus, and other benefits
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Assistant accountant, Assistant management accountant, Financial accountant, Financial controller, Group accountant
- Accounting - Public practice, Global business services and outsourcing, Management consultancy
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
>>>PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A CLERICAL ADMINISTRATION ROLE - IT IS NOT AN ACCOUNTING ROLE<<<
Based in Jaipur, India, the role is part of a global accounting team that delivers high quality accounting service to clients. The role-holder will contribute to the company’s success and productivity by handling executive management’s administrative needs and providing some additional basic digital marketing administrative support. The role is busy and demanding but offers opportunities to undertake many executive and clerical administration duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality, efficient, and professional executive and administrative support to executive management, including administering and managing executive management’s emails; arranging internal meetings (including: preparing and circulating agendas, taking and distributing minutes and following up action points); managing executive management’s travel and accommodation bookings and arrangements, managing executive management’s timesheets, etc.
- Manage office premises, plant and equipment, facilities, housekeeping, and liaise with landlord, vendors, tradespeople, and suppliers, as required.
- Develop and maintain: electronic/hard copy filing systems, staff files; staff attendance records and client databases.
- Manage and provide clerical support to ensure the company’s human resource activities and responsibilities are effective and efficient.
- Place job adverts, send application forms, screen applicants and schedule interviews, assist with “on-boarding”, and prepare staff training manuals.
- Gather information for newsletters, articles, social media projects, etc; post social media content and prepare basic social media and SEO reports.
- Manage some content on social media sites; collaborate with: Digital Marketing Assistant, third-party content writers and graphic designers
- Complete basic quality checks on articles and manage publication schedule.
- Word processing, preparing draft presentations; transcribing voice and video files, meeting recordings; data entry, etc.
- Assist with other personal, clerical and administration duties.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- Business degree and at least two years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills with fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar
- Enthusiastic, well organised, able to work in a reactive and fast paced environment and prepared to work hard.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Well organised, and able to work in reactive and fast paced environment.