Management Accountant - Part Qualified
- Dublin (County), Leinster (IE)
- 05 Jan 2023
- 05 Feb 2023
- Digital, IT/Telecoms
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
PrivacyEngine has an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Management Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career in the ever-evolving Data Privacy industry!
PrivacyEngine is a market leader in data protection and privacy management software and solutions helping businesses and organisations comply with privacy regulations including GDPR, CCPA and HIPAA with an unrivalled combination of technology, expertise, and experience.
Our PrivacyEngine™, a software-as-a- service (SaaS) privacy management platform built by technologists and data protection subject matter experts provides a complete solution for managing all aspects of data protection programs, including privacy compliance, staff management and vendor management.
Founded in 2013, PrivacyEngine operates globally from our HQ in Dublin, providing solutions to SME’s and enterprise companies that go beyond demonstrating compliance for key stakeholders and regulators to delivering real business value, preventing data breaches, addressing regulatory risks and enhancing reputational management.
This role will report to the Head of Finance. PrivacyEngine facilitates working from home.
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking & Scheduling of new sales orders and ensure invoicing in a timely manner.
- Supervise Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts
- Assist in preparing Statutory Financial Statements for Year End Audit
- Prepare and monitor Cash Flow on a weekly basis. Assist in annual budget and forecasts.
- Prepare VAT Returns Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare CAC, Churn, MRR and other metrics monthly for the SMT.
- Assist in Grant submissions and claims
- Part qualified with ACCA / CIMA / ACA Minimum 3 years+ experience in an accounting role essential (Industry only)
- Experience of working in SaaS company is desirable.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a focus on detail and bringing structure and logic to problem-solving
- Strong analytical abilities using Excel is vital for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels across the company Ability to work in fast paced environment
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency in Xero would be an advantage but not essential.
Please apply with your CV to be considered for this role.