Senior Fund Accountant- Real Assets
- Citco Lithuania
- Monthly salary (bruto): From 1700.00 to 2300.00 €
- 05 Jan 2023
- 05 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Real Assets Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- You will review similar work prepared by junior members of the team.
- You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in accounting.
- You are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.