Branch Accountant | FAMCO | Dubai
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 05 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role
As a branch accountant you will be assessing the accounts manager in taking key day to day accounting and decisions.
What you will do
- Lease invoicing for FAMCO & Select Auto
- Handling the petty cash payments & receipts effectively for smooth operation
- Ensuring compliance of defined Policies & SOP’s as well as highlight any discrepancy to Manager’s in time
- Accounts receivable follow up with the business
- Monthly stock reconciliation and IND verification
- Capex requests for all divisions of FAMCO & Select Auto
- Recovery accounts review and analysis
- Budget upload in SAP / IFRP
- Liaise with various AF Group departments like Group Legal, EIT, Group Admin, Group HR, etc.
- Monitoring & managing general ledger’s as well as assisting in Balance sheet Substantiation
- Define key Financial performance KPIs and build measurement and governance dashboards around KPIs
- Evaluate Business decisions and review financial impacts
Required Skills to be successful
- Accounting professional qualification (Bachelors – Accounting and Finance, MBA-Finance) with proven expertise in Financial and Management accounting
- Strong core finance technical skills, processes, infrastructure and systems
About the Team
As a BRANCH ACCOUNTANT you will be reporting Accounts Manager
What equips you for the role
- Experience with ERP (preferably SAP, BPC)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/MS Projects)
- 3 to 5 years of well-rounded experience in the field of Finance & Accounting
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.