Finance and Accounting Manager / US F&B Giant
- APAC Michael Page
- 05 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5889670
- Kirsten Wang
- Job role
- Financial controller
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Act as a business partner to provide critical analyses to support growth through effective & innovative business decisions
- Provide meaningful insights & recommendation to management through business reports and presentations
- Ensure the timely and accurate accounting and reporting following Mars Finance Manual, Originate and implement process improvement in Taiwan market
US F&B Giant
- Deployment of SRM (Sales Revenue Management) analyses for the TW market with key focuses on trade and consumer investment ROI, profitability by customers and SKUs analyses, pricing plan
- Drive reporting efficiency and automation through digital solutions (Power BI etc..)
- Partner with other functions to provide timely analyses on business performance with clear story-telling and actionable plan when applicable
- Lead cluster S&OP+ process (more commonly known as Integrated Business Planning), working in partnership with all functions to provide forecast and assumptions inputs, process improvements & efficiencies suggestions, etc,,.
- Create insightful and actionable analysis of results, including identification of necessary action steps in response to key variances
- Analyze risks and opportunities for the market and propose actionable / mitigation plan to the management team to support the delivery of business objectives
- Short to mid-term forecast - from sales to operating profit, working capital and cash components
- Support yearly financials objective and target setting process with the participation to strategic conversations
Accounting / processes
- Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of period-end closing activities including sales cut-off, inventory movement cut-off, accrual process, inventory valuation & provision, closing batch run, reporting & analysis, etc.
- Standardize, develop, maintain and implement the finance manual, principles & policies of the procedures involved in accounting (e.g. accrual, provision, reserve, amortization, etc)
- Develop and implement the lean procedures and systems in order to enhance the efficiency of workflow & processes. (like AP centralization project)
- Proven track record as Accounting and Reporting manager role, +5-yr similar experience in FMCG & MNC company
- Highly developed leadership capabilities with a "non hierarchical" approach to get things done.
- Proven track record for people management and development.
- Full function management including FP&A/controlling/accounting by leading a team 3-4
- Acting as CFO deputy and 2-3 years plan to be successor
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsten Wang on +886 2 8729 8223.