Corporate Tax Manager
- Michael Page
- Gloucestershire, Cheltenham
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- 04 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- JN -042022-5424525
- Callum Panton
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Work on a varied portfolio of corporate tax clients on both compliance and advisory matters. Be the first point of contact for both clients and junior members of your team.
The client is a leading independent firm based in the heart of Cheltenham. They have seen large scale growth in the last couple of years which you will now be a part off. They pride themselves on being a firm with local knowledge with an international reach. Being part of an award winning international network of professional accountancy firms and business advisers. They are passionate about helping local business thrive and play an active role in the Gloucestershire community.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with corporate clients and provide high level of client service.
- Manage a client portfolio providing both corporate tax compliance and planning advice.
- Support tax partners on varied advisory projects including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and complex investigations.
- Undertake tax due diligence exercises in conjunction with the firm's transaction support team.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax service, ensuring technical excellence and a commercial approach.
- Assisting with the management of the tax team workload and personnel.
- Be the first point of contact for both clients and members of your team.
- CTA qualification desirable but not essential.
- Client driven and commercially aware.
- Experience of managing staff an advantage.
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work.
- Experience of working in a corporate tax team.
- Be willing to participate in a vibrant and exciting work culture.
- Competetive Salary up to £50,000
- The client are happy to consider flexible hours for this position and currently offer hybrid working.
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi time and toil available
- Pension contributions
- Parking on site
- Clear careers progression
If this role is of interest please contact Callum Panton at Michael Page on 07977092279.