- Michael Page
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- 04 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- JN -092022-5771916
- Aman Patel
- Job role
- Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Finance analyst for a manufacturer based in the north Leicestershire area. Offering a hybrid working pattern and competitive salary.
A large manufacturing business with an office based in the north Leicestershire area with over 100 years in the industry. Doing business in over 175 countries and employing in excess of 85,000 employees across the globe!
- Support the Product Line Sales Manager with maintaining the latest Rolling Forecast.
- Prepare Cost Models for quotations. Liaising directly with Manufacturing sites in Hungary, China, India and the US. Also working closely with Product Line Sales Managers & Engineering to provide a quick turnaround of information for decision making purposes.
- Presenting the assumptions and making pricing recommendations accordingly.
- Support Cost monthly budget maintenance / Profit Planning/ Cost by function reporting.
- Month end reporting activities including journal entries, prepayments, accruals, balance sheet reviews and reporting for the Product Line.
- Review with SCM, inventory for excess & obsolescence and support stock take activity.
- Periodically supporting the Financial Accountant with ad hoc requirements as required.
- Preparing HMRC and other compliance reporting, including monthly VAT returns, intrastat, statutory accounting, statutory forms, annual tax pack & EC Sales reporting.
- Comply with statutory, Sarbanes Oxley and Eaton internal policies.
- Other ad hoc tasks as maybe required to support the Finance Controller.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working after 3 months
- Opportunity to work for a large organisation!