Manager - Executive Compensation Services
- Intertrust Group
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 03 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
At Intertrust Group, we provide practical and cutting-edge solutions for running our clients’ employee incentive programs for maximum impact. We provide the full range of incentive services tailored to our clients’ needs, from employee benefit trusts and pension arrangements, to complex fund deferral, share plan and carried interest plans. Companies are transforming faster than ever before and, for mutual success, every type of organization and the interests of both the organization and its employees needs to be aligned.
The Executive Compensation Services department is a market leading, diverse, and rapidly growing department within Intertrust providing a variety of employee incentive services to clients in a broad range of industries. The department services some of the most reputable financial and non-financial services clients globally, whilst also working with entrepreneurial firms and some of the oldest and most employee focussed companies in the world.
We want to grow future leaders and our highly experienced department is looking to recruit ambitious and forward-thinking individuals with a strong background in fund and/or incentive structures. We are looking for an individual with experience in managing and mentoring others, who wants a career that is challenging and offers an opportunity to specialise in a niche and growing area.
As manager of our carried interest team you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a number of our key clients and support a growing team, developing and mentoring team members. You will be committed and driven towards achieving excellence for you and your clients in addition to being proactive and forward thinking. Your role will be focused on providing the team members with managerial and technical support, whilst helping to grow our team and services relating to carried interest arrangements for fund managers. This is a key role with significant opportunity for career growth for the right candidate looking to bring their experience to a dynamic, growing team.
- Collaborate with your team to manage key client plans and structures, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- To work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all team members, clients, business partners and contacts in the wider office
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Review and manage the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Lead appraisals and monthly objective meetings and mentor junior staff members
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required and assist team members to enhance knowledge on a variety of clients within the team as and when requested
- Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of staff time charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing
- Contribute to the department's strategy for growth and participate actively in team and management strategy sessions
Day to day:
- Assist with the set-up and ongoing maintenance of carried interest schemes, working with clients, participants lawyers and fund administrators to complete admissions as well as transfers following leave events
- Manage the carried interest registers and records for carried interest schemes. Maintaining and updating scheme documents and making appropriate documents available on an online portal for participants to view and also assisting clients with ad hoc and reporting requests utilizing data maintained in our registers and records
- Ensure that carried interest registers across fund administrators are up to date and complete following movements throughout each quarter following additional allocations, leave events and other movements
- Assisting with the completion of carried interest distributions by checking fund administrators’ workings and notices prior to release and updating and maintaining a distribution report thereafter
- Trust structure clients – organizing trustee input for carry related distributions and appropriate tax reports and filings
- To have or be working towards a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CGI/STEP
- Experience in fund administration would be preferable however, we will consider individuals with a strong incentives, accountancy, or trust administration background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and their clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and lead a team
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues
- A desire to learn and ambition to grow their role with Intertrust, becoming an expert in incentive schemes and sharing that knowledge with your team
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Katie Grant via email@example.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.