- Next PLC
- Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 03 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our brilliant Product Finance team at our head office in Enderby! If you’ve got excellent analytical skills and the ability to present your findings in a meaningful way whilst building strong relationships, then this could be the perfect role for you.
The Product Finance team play a crucial role in supporting the product teams and providing vital analysis to ensure we are continually maximising profits.
Ideally you will have some great experience already behind you in an analytical role and have a good understanding of Excel. You will also have the ability to speak and present data to stakeholders in the business.
This role is mainly office based and our office is based in Leicestershire
About the Role
- Be the go to person for all things related to product profitability whether it be adhoc analysis or the seasonal product group profitability that gets presented to divisional directors.
- Be responsible for the forecasting and budgeting of the Retail P&L from sales through to net margin.
- Provide commentary on variances to forecast and prior year.
- Reporting on the Mid and End of season sale performance.
- Previous experience in a similar commercial finance role and ideally working towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret large volumes of data in a meaningful way to non financial colleagues.
- Ability to build strong relationships with employees across multiple business areas and have excellent influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills including using Excel and other systems to examine data.
- Pension 3% Employer/ 5% Employee (you can top up)
- Share save
- 25 days holiday plus BH (from 1st April 2022), can buy up to 3 days from 2022. Holiday calendar runs 1st April-31st March
- Bonus - company performance dependent
- 25% staff discount and free next day delivery to desk for online purchases
- Subsidised restaurant, bar, coffee shops and Starbuck stations, all onsite
- Free car parking
- Simplyhealth - discounted health care plan on dental/optical
- Outstanding parking subsidised Nursery onsite
- Staff shop onsite
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.