Senior Operations Analyst
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industries most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Reconciliations team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Monitoring and review of daily operational deliverables, ensuring they are in line with client service level agreements and that best practice protocols and a high standard of quality are consistently achieved. Operations deliverables included and not limited to, Aexeo reconciliation to Prime/Clearing brokers for all instrument types on portfolio. Aexeo reconciliation to Investment Manager files for all instrument types on portfolio. Month End Risk reporting on portfolio assets to ensure all portfolio is fully supported on a NAV Cycle basis.
- Review daily Trade, Position and Cash Reconciliations to ensure a level of high quality is achieved while meeting client SLAs.
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner to analyze and resolve any open issues.
- Demonstrates strong understanding and awareness of Risk Policies & Best Practice Procedures within the department.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external audit standards
- Support the conversion and launch of all new clients & fund set ups
- Provide training and coaching to new staff members
- Work with internal stakeholders on any opens issues with clients
- Assist and participate in audits within tight deadlines
- Support Account manager in rolling out new operational processes
- Takes initiative to exceed clients’ expectations
- Assist in ad-hoc requests & projects as requested
- You are degree qualified with 2+ Years in Financial Services with strong knowledge of derivative instruments knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Degree qualified along with Strong Knowledge of Hedge or Mutual Funds
- 2+ Years in Financial Services with an exposure to derivative instruments and strong knowledge of reconciliation processes
- Strong Client Service and communication skills
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness
- Quality & Risk Control awareness
- Excellent Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong and committed team player
- Adaptability and Drive for Results
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) along with an aptitude in learning new applications and systems
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.