This role reports into the Regional Revenue Accounting Manager, whose team is responsible for the accurate input and accounting of manual journals, and for the reporting of the whole Customer Spend (from gross to net trade sales). This position will be in charge of those activities for certain countries.
My client is a multi national, multi billion dollar turnover business based in the Reading area. They're offering hyrbid flexible working, (3 days per week in the office and 2 WFH) and are based within an office space which reflects their emphasis on work-life balance.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
* Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of customer spend
* Calculation of sales reserves - general and specific.
* Ensure all revenue accounting is accurate
* Management of month-end process, manual journals, and to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
* Proactive business partnering with other COE and local (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, Finance) colleagues.
* Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of the above processes, as well as facilitate future implementation of new systems and tools to champion further improvements.
* Ensure strong internal controls are in place, and to deliver excellence in reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE to an equivalent level
- Have knowledge of SAP G/L accounting (especially commercial accounting)
- Strong accounting background
- Experience in providing reporting and analytics to senior management
- Experience in receivables is a plus
- 5-6 month contract position
- Flexible working model (3/2)
- Competitive rate circa £325 per day via an umbrella company