Finance Manager (Interim)
This is a truly commercial Finance Manager role- The role's main function is to provide finance reporting, budget planning and Finance function strategy: alongside business partnering directly with the Sales Director.
My client is a large multinational FMCG business based in the Reading area- they operate on a hybrid working model, and offer flexible working for how the 20 hours per week will be split across the week. They prioritise a work life balance, and this is shown through the facilities within the office environment!
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead of monthly closing of UK market sales: active participation in monthly, quarterly and year end sales closing to enable timely submission of accurate sales financial information
- Pro-active management of the sales P&L to ensure profit target is met
- Active participation in budget construction, close partnering with the sales team to analyse and understand their needs and challenges
- Updating and submission of Sales Plan to EMA region with the support of the FP&A team
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and SOX requirements
- Partner with Commercial Sales Team to build business cases and monitor product/customer contribution improvement.
- Revenue tracking, pricing and return of investments analysis to facilitate profitability improvement
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have successful experience of finance business partnering
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Long term contract of 20 hours per week
- Flexible working for these hours
- Hybrid working model
- Beautiful office working environment
- Rate of up to £49ph via an umbrella company