Senior Consultants| Accounting & Corporate Tax Services
- Provide support on Accounting Consulting Service related matters and monitoring activities
- Coordinate and support in preparation for periodic Accounting Consulting Service communication and trainings;
- Perform compliance reviews of and provide recommendations on specific accounting compliance matters, including the periodical review of accounting compliance on financial statements;
- Join the technical discussion with local technical groups and regulators on local accounting matters Participation in conducting and completion of tax compliance and advisory services in accordance with prevailing tax laws and regulations and internal policies of RSM;
- Effective communication with Senior Management of RSM at each stage of conducting the above services;
- Management of the performance of each engagement and coaching junior team members;
- Review of necessary documentation prepared by junior team members;
- Review of required reports for allocated engagements such as tax compliance and advisory services, etc.;
- Support Senior Management in preparing technical training materials;
- Other tasks assigned by Line Managers, Partners, and/or Directors (if necessary).
- Your education and prior work experience should include: Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- At least two-year experience working in accounting and tax fields for outsourcing or professional service firms;
- Good analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Ability to manage and coach team members;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent proficiency in English language and computer skills;
- Practice Certificate/Certified Public Accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- Certified Public Accounting will be considered as an advantage.